A Fixed Package is a product that contains a pre-set/fixed selection of products but will allow customers to select poses. You can also add add-ons to fixed packages as well as allow the purchase of additional poses.
- Inside of your price list under Add Price List Items, click Package.
- Set the type to Fixed.
- In the Product Name field, enter the name of your product (Ex: “Package 3”).
- You can upload a graphic to this product by clicking Choose File next to Package Image and navigating to the graphic on your computer. You can also add the graphic by dragging and dropping it onto the Choose File button.
- You can set a price for this product in the Price field (Ex: $109.00).
- Set the maximum number of poses for this package in the Maximum number of poses field (Ex: “3”)
- In the Description field, you can any descriptive text for this product (See Ex. 1)
- Click Add when complete.
- Once you click Add you will be taken to the Package Product page. Add a package product for each sheet or unit in your package that needs a pose selection.
2 - 8x10
4 - 5x7
4 - 4x5
32 - Wallets
When you are on the Package Product page:
- Enter the Product Name for the first product as 1 - 8x10.
- Set the Number of selections required to 2.
- Click Add Another to add the next product.
- Note: In this example, a sheet or selection is the equivalent to 1 - 8x10, 2 - 5x7s, 4 - 4x5s, or 8 - Wallets. Add a product for each of the items listed below with the following required selections.
1 - 8x10 (2 selections)
2 - 5x7 (2 selections)
4 - 4x5 (1 selection)
8 - Wallets (4 selections)