To add add-ons to a Fixed or Variable package, inside of your price list, click Add-ons next to an existing package and click New Print/Product Add-on to add a Product Quantity add-on. You can also add the following types of add-ons to packages:
New Additional Pose - Allow customer to purchase more pose selections to use toward package products.
New Additional Unit (Variable only) - Allow the customer to purchase more units for a package.
- In the Product Name field, enter the name of your add-on (Ex: “1-8x10").
- Set a price for the package in the Retail Price field. (Ex: $5.00).
- You can upload a graphic to this product by clicking Choose File next to Add-on Product Image and navigating to the graphic on your computer. You can also add the graphic by dragging and dropping it onto the Choose File button.
- In the Description field, you can enter a description for the add-on. (See Ex.1).
- Click Finish to finish this add-on or click Add another to add another add-on.
Note: Add-ons don’t necessarily have to be sheets; they could be anything - buttons, montages, composites, etc.
To Limit Add-ons to package poses:
- Click Edit Package next to the Package.
- Check the box next to Pose limitations apply to Add-on products. This feature (when checked) prevents your customer from selecting additional poses for add-on prints; instead their add-on print poses must fall within the "Maximum Number of Poses" pre-set by the photographer.
To copy Add-ons from one package to another:
- Once Add-ons have been added to one package, to copy the add-on to another package, click Add-ons next to the first Package.
- Scroll down and from the drop-down next to Copy the Add-ons shown above to Package: select the package you would like to copy the add-ons into.
- Click Copy Add-ons.
To add Composite Add-ons to packages:
Note: A composite product must already exist in your price list
- Click Add-ons next to the package
- Click New Composite.
- Select a composite product from the Composite Print drop-down.
- Enter a Price for the composite. This price will override the price set outside of the package so that you can have one price for the a la carte composite and another for the package add-on.