A Product - Quantity is a product that allows quantity selection. It is used for most single-pose products.
- Inside of your price list under Add Price List Items, click Product Quantity.
- In the Product Name field, enter the name of your product (Ex: “Package 1 - Most Popular”).
- Set a price for the package in the Retail Price field. (Ex: $49.00).
- You can upload a graphic to to this product by clicking Choose File and navigating to the graphic on your computer. You can also add the graphic by dragging and dropping it onto the Choose File button.
- In the Description field, you can enter the contents of the package (See Ex.1).
- Click Finish.
1 - 8x10
2 - 5x7
4 - 4x5
8 - Wallets
Note: If there is a category in your price list you can associate this product with that category from the Product Category drop-down menu to have it appear under that category’s tab.
To make a product-quantity required for the purchase of an add-on:
- Click Edit Product next to the add-on (this must be built as a product-quality product also).
- Select the required product from the “Required Products” menu.
- Click Update.
Note: Under the title of the add-on you will see the text "Please add a qualifying product to your cart." The add-on will not be available until the required product is purchased.