Authorize.net Payment setup in SimplePhoto
SimplePhoto can send your orders to the Authorize.net payment gateway. The first step in using Authorize.net is to create an Authorize.net account.
If you do not already have a merchant account:
Click here and click the "Sign Up Now" button under the "Payment Gateway & Merchant Account" heading. Once the Authorize.net account setup process is complete, see the instructions below to setup your Authorize.net account with SimplePhoto.
If you already accept credit cards through a merchant account:
If you already have a merchant account and would like to connect your merchant account with SimplePhoto, please ask your Merchant Service Provider for your "VAR sheet" documentation. Once you have the VAR sheet, use this link to sign up for Authorize.net. During the setup process for Authorize.net, you will be asked to provide information found on the VAR sheet. Please contact the SimplePhoto support team at any time if you have any questions. Alternatively, some merchant banks such as Bank of America or Wells Fargo are able to setup the Authorize.net account on your behalf.
Setup your Authorize.net account with SimplePhoto:
Login to the Authorize.net Merchant Control Panel here: https://account.authorize.net/
Make sure your Authorize.net account is not in TEST MODE using the steps outlined in this Authorize.net help page: https://support.authorize.net/s/article/What-Is-Test-Mode-and-How-Do-I-Turn-It-off-and-On
Make sure Billing Address fields are not required
Authorize.net's latest Accept.js integration method does not allow the customer billing address to be captured or passed (only the billing zip code is used). The Address, City, State, and Country billing address fields are not required by default for Authorize.net. Please follow these instructions to make sure the Address, City, State, and Country billing address fields are not required in your Authorize.net account.
- Click on the Account link.
- Click on the Payment Form link under the Transaction Submission Settings section.
- Click on the Form Fields link.
- Uncheck the "Required" checkbox for the Address, City, State, and Country fields under the "Customer Billing Information" heading.
Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key
- The API Login ID and Transaction Key can be obtained in the Authorize.net merchant control panel website by clicking on the Account tab, then clicking the API Login ID and Transaction Key link in the Security Settings section. The "Transaction Key" will be a set of 16 characters, such as "OEUc8c1jdc28U9c7”.
Authorize.net Public Client Key
- The Public Client Key can be obtained in the Authorize.net merchant control panel website by clicking on the Account tab, then click on the Manage Public Client Key link.
Add Authorize.net information to SimplePhoto
- Login to your SimplePhoto account. Click on the How you Collect link in the My Account section of the Dashboard.
- Provide your API Login ID, Transaction Key, and Public Client Key in the fields provided. All values are case sensitive, so the same uppercase and lowercase values seen in Authorize.net must be added in SimplePhoto.
- Click the Update button.