Advanced Order Reporting
Instructions for running an Advanced Order Report:
- In the SimplePhoto Control Panel, click on the Reports tab and then click Advanced Order Reporting. Please note: A new web browser tab will open when you visit the Advanced Order Reporting site. New orders should appear in the Advanced Order Reporting system within 10 minutes of being placed.
- Adjust the desired Start Date and End Date.
- Select an optional Folder if running the Compact Orders report or the Prepay CSV Export. If subfolders exist inside a parent folder, you may select a child folder. If no child folders exist in the parent folder, click the Select button to select the parent folder or navigate Back to Home to select a different folder.
- The Compact Orders report uses the folder selection to show only orders for that folder. Without a folder selection, it shows all orders.
- The Prepay CSV report uses the folder selection to show only prepay orders for that folder. The prepay CSV report can also show orders for an individual prepay event if a prepay event is selected. If both are selected, it will use the prepay event.
- Click one of the green buttons for the report you would like to run.
- To download a CSV of your report, click the green CSV button located in the top-right corner of the report. The CSV download button can be found in the following reports: Product by Folder, Products by Price List, Sales by Folder, Sales by Top Level Folder, Sales by Day, Sales by Month, and Order Source.
Advanced Order Reports:
- Compact Orders - offers a concise printable view of all orders for a given date range.
- Products By Folder - view top-selling products grouped by school or folder.
- Products By Price List - view top-selling products for each price list in your account.
- Sales By Folder - view sales totals broken down by school or folder.
- Sales By Top Level Folder - view sales totals for all top-level folders.
- Sales By Day - compare daily sales for a date range against last year’s sales.
- Sales By Month - compare monthly sales for a date range against last year’s sales.
- Order Source - learn how customers are accessing their prepay event or gallery after an order is placed.
- Prepay CSV Export - download order information for a prepay event or folder of prepay events.