Advanced Order Reporting: Prepay CSV Export
Our new "Prepay Order CSV Export" has the following advantages over our older prepay CSV export feature:
- New enhancements will only be available in the prepay CSV export. One new feature that is only available in the new CSV export is the ability to have an order-level background selection in its own column.
- Changes to the price list don't affect orders already placed. If products are removed or product options are changed, our older CSV export will not show old orders properly.
- Faster CSV download - The new CSV export feature can generate an export with a large number of orders quickly.
Instructions for exporting a CSV file of prepay order data for a folder:
- In the SimplePhoto Control Panel, click on the Reports tab and then click Advanced Order Reporting. Please note: A new web browser tab will open when you visit our new Advanced Order Reporting site. New orders should appear in the Advanced Order Reporting system within 10 minutes of being placed.
- Adjust the desired Start Date and End Date.
- Select the Prepay Event or Folder where your prepay event is located. If subfolders exist inside the parent folder, you may select a child folder. If no child folders exist in the parent folder, click the Select button to select the parent folder or navigate Back to Home to select a different folder. Note: The Prepay CSV report uses the folder selection to show only prepay orders for that folder. The prepay CSV report can also show orders for an individual prepay event if a prepay event is selected. If both are selected, it will use the prepay event.
- Click the button for Prepay CSV Export. If a folder was selected rather than a specific event, the CSV file will include data for all prepay event orders from the selected folder in the given date range.
Note: Please be aware that lab products must be set up and associated to the products in your price list before orders are placed. If lab products are associated or updated after an order is placed, these changes will not be reflected in the order report. Please contact a customer success representative at email@example.com if you need help setting up lab products for your prepay price list.