USAePay setup in SimplePhoto
(merchant account required)
Here are the instructions for obtaining the USAePay Source Key and PIN:
- Login to the USAePay Merchant Console
- Click the Settings tab
- Click the "Source Keys" link from the navigation links just under the Settings tab
- Either add a new Source Key or edit an existing Source Key
- In the Allowed Commands section, check the boxes next to the Sale, Auth Only, and Capture checkboxes.
- Copy the Source Key that appears.
- Type a PIN value in the Pin field.
- Click the Save button.
The value used inside the "Pin" field in USAePay must match the PIN value provided in the SimplePhoto "How You Collect" screen. The value can be anything you decide, such as "simplephoto", "commerce", or your company name.