Prepay Order Data Export - Timestone
Important: In order for the order data to import successfully into Timestone, lab products will need to be associated within the pricelist that corresponds to the product codes in Timestone. See our help file, How to Setup Lab Products, for more information.
To create a Timestone Prepay Export, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Reports tab.
- Click on the Advanced Order Reporting link (this will open a new window).
- Select the date range you would like to pull orders from.
- Select the folder containing the prepay event you wish to export.
- Using the drop-down selection, select the folder then the specific prepay event you wish to export.
- Click the Timestone Prepay Export button.