Create a Prepay Event
- Login to your SimplePhoto account and click on the Add Prepay Event link located on your account dashboard in the Galleries pane.
- Enter New Folder Name (e.g., Fall_2017 Prepay). If you would like to use an existing folder, select the appropriate folder from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name for this Prepay Event inside the Prepay Event Name field.
- Enter the Password if it is a Private Prepay Event. You can leave this field blank if it is a Public Prepay Event.
- Uncheck/check the Private Prepay Event checkbox, based on Step 4.
- Enter any optional information if desired:
- Job Number: Assign a "Job Number" to this event if needed. Job Number is sometimes used to store the lab's order number for this event.
- Picture Day: Set the Picture Day date for this prepay event. This date will be used to trigger notification and marketing messages to customers if triggers are set up inside your account.
- Makeup Day/Retake Day: Set the Makeup/Retake date for this event. This date will be used to trigger notification and marketing messages to customers if triggers are set up inside your account.
- Picture Date Range: Set a range of Picture Day dates for this event. This range can be used in email and text message marketing using the parameter [DateRange].
- Choose the Prepay Price List you would like to associate with this Prepay Event from the Price List dropdown.
- Add an expiration date for this event. Note: You can leave the expiration date at its default 365 days. You will set a prepay event de-activation date later, which will remove the event from ordering but maintain reporting functionality.
- Check the Prepay Event Active checkbox if you would like to activate this event immediately.
- If you have checked the Prepay Event Active checkbox and would like to set a deactivation date, under the heading in Event Scheduling, “Change active state for Prepay Event...,” enter a change date in the First On: box and select Deactivate from the Change to: drop-down. Leave the Next On: box blank. This will deactivate the event so that customers can no longer have access or place orders.
- If you would like to activate this event at a later date, uncheck the Prepay Event Active checkbox, enter a date in the First On: box, and select Activate in the drop-down. Then enter a deactivation date on the Next on: box and select Deactivate from the Change to: drop-down beneath the second date.
- Click the Add button.
Move prepay events from one folder to another:
- Login to your SimplePhoto account.
- From your Dashboard, click on Manage Existing Galleries under the Galleries section.
- Click on Folder Control Panel for the Folder holding the gallery/galleries that will be moved.
- Click on the Move Events button.
- Check the box for each event that will be moved, or scroll down and check the box next to the appropriate filter (Select All, Select Every Other, Select Every Third, or Select Galleries with Job ID).
- Inside the drop-down next to Move selected Galleries and Prepay Events to Folder, select the new folder you would like to move the events into.
- Click the Move button.
- Click OK once you see the pop-up for "Are sure you want to move these galleries?"
Here are some details and limitations related to moving prepay events:
- If a prepay event is moved to a different folder, it will cause an error with the Advanced Order Reports, specifically the Compact Orders report.