Create Multiple Prepay Events Using CSV Import
Instructions for importing prepay event data using a CSV file:
- Create the CSV file using a text editor. Save the file with either a .txt or .csv file extension.
- In the SimplePhoto Control Panel, click on the Galleries tab and navigate to the folder where you want the new prepay events to appear.
- Near the bottom of the screen, click the Choose File button under the Create new prepay events using CSV file import header.
- Select the saved CSV file on your hard drive.
- Click the Import Prepay Events CSV button.
- If the upload is successful, you will see a message such as "X prepay events imported successfully".
The CSV file must begin with the line:
The "ExpirationDate" must be in the format: mm/dd/yyyy
For example, 01/20/2019 and 10/02/2020 are valid expiration dates.
If a blank expiration date is provided, the expiration date will be set using the "Default Expiration Date" setting in the "Gallery & Event Settings" screen.
If a matching prepay price list is found with the given "PriceListName", that price list will be associated to the new prepay event. Otherwise, the studio's default prepay price list will be associated with the prepay event.
If the "Deactivation" column contains a valid date in mm/dd/yyyy format, the prepay event created will be set to deactivate on the date provided.
If the "Reactivation" column contains a valid date in mm/dd/yyyy format, the prepay event created will be set to reactivate on the date provided.
If the "Custom1" or "Custom2" fields are provided, these values will be added as the first and second lines in the prepay event's "Event Custom Text" field.